1/4 c. butter, softened
1/4 c. firmly packed brown sugar
1/4 c. regular sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 c. flour
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 tsp. baking soda
1-1/2 c. uncooked oats
a handful of raisins (there's never "too much" for these)
1. Heat oven to 350 F. Cream sugars and butter in a bowl.
2. Add egg and vanilla, beat well.
3. Add combined flour, cinnamon, and baking soda. Mix well.
4. Stir in oats and raisins evenly.
5. Drop dough using rounded tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheets.
6. Bake 10 to 15 minutes.